Monday 18 January 2016

The Literary Hatchet #13


The Literary Hatchet #13 has arrived, and I have to say, it is a gorgeous publication. The cover is perfect, the interior design stylish, and, most importantly, it's packed full of short fiction, poetry, interviews, reviews, and art. When I opened the package this evening, I was pleased to discover that this magazine (or anthology, or mook, or whatever you want to call it) is even more professionally produced than I had hoped.

The Literary Hatchet is promoted as a dark fiction publication dedicated to genres and themes like mystery, murder, macabre, horror, monsters, ghosts, and things that go bump in the night. Apparently, "absolutely bloody bizarre" should also be on that list, because Milk, my most recent short story, is lurking within.

What's so weird about a tale with such a mundane title?
Well, you'll just have to read it to find out!

Purchase a print copy here
Read it for FREE (PDF) here

No comments: